Privacy, Shipping, and Refund policies
Gifyyy, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gifyyy, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy has been updated on March 13, 2017
What we collect .
We may collect the following information:
- name and birthdate
- contact information including email address, phone number, and address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect this information only if you choose to share it with us, and the decision to provide this information is always optional, but if you choose not to provide this information there may be some aspects of the Gifyyy Services that are unavailable to you.
We will also automatically collect information that does not reflect or reference an individually identifiable user, such as your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the web browser you used to visit this site, the time you visited this site, which web pages you visited on this site, and other anonymous site usage data. We can’t tell anything about you from this information, nor do we want to; we collect this information because we want to know how many people visit our site, for how long, and from where, so we can improve our users’ experience.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through this site, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through this site, and you do so at your own risk.
The Site is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Links and Endorsements
Compliance with Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect our safety, property, or rights or those of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Our primary shipping service varies by shipping location. All services are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- “Product approval and availability”. Products cannot ship until order has been approved by client. The “Availability” value is an estimate since we depend on other companies to deliver our products. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, but during peak demands product availability and production time can vary, so please contact us if you need a product by a certain date.
- The method of delivery – you can choose to expedite shipping by paying additional. Please contact us for these expedited rates. Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it’s impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Shipping and packaging costs are calculated by product and will vary according to product weight, dimensions, value, and shipping location.
If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address to which we should send an invoice. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements.
End of shipping policy.
Payments that retain a date for services, and payments for product are non-refundable. Retainer payment reserves the Company’s services for the Assignment on the date and time within contract. Upon signature of contract and payment of the Retainer, Company will reserve the time and date agreed upon.
All additional payments are due and payable at least 30 days prior to the date of the Assignment. Additional payments are non-refundable.
In certain circumstances, and only under the Company’s discretion, Company will grant non-transferable credit to Client to use. Returns are subject to 10% restock fee and return shipping.
Client acknowledges that in the event that there is a Postponement of the assignment, the Company will be harmed, and that Client will notify the Company of a Postponement as soon as possible in order to minimize the Company’s damages. If there is a Postponement, the Company and Client agree that the Client shall pay to the Company within 10 days of any Postponement a liquidated damages fee.
Client acknowledges that in the event that there is a Cancellation of the assignment the Company will be harmed, and that Client will notify the Company of a Cancellation as soon as possible in order to minimize the Company’s damages. If there is a Cancellation, the Company and Client agree that the Client shall be responsible for the payment to the Company, within 10 days of any Cancellation, the Retainer, and additional payments. If Assignment is canceled on behalf of the Company for any reason then Client shall be granted a full refund of any amounts paid, except for any payment that has produced a portion or all of the Assignment. Company’s liability for damages based on such cancellation shall be limited to such refund.
End of refund policy.